Backup Camera Integration for Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat
The Crux RVCCH-75F enables the factory Uconnect radio in select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles to support a video input which allows you to add a backup camera. This OEM quality kit comes with everything you need to install including the camera and all wiring.
Once installed, the Crux RVCCH-75F interface will act just like the original factory installed adapter and will switch the Uconnect screen into backup camera mode when the vehicle is put into reverse. This provides a much safer driving environment for you and your passengers as well as children and others around your vehicle.
The camera that is included with the kit is a high quality premium 0.2 lux camera. This camera is water and weather resistant and supports night-vision allowing for safe driving at night. Additionally, the adapter will enable parking assist lines on your factory Uconnect radio which is a great feature for ensuring a great parking job, regardless of your surroundings. This feature can easily be enabled/disabled directly from the factory Uconnect display control panel.
Included in the package:
- Owners Manual
- RVCCH-75F interface module
- Rear View Camera with a 24 foot power/signal cable
- Self-adhesive weatherproof double sided tape
- 2 screws
- Wire ties
- Installation Instructions
300C - 2011-2014
Challenger - 2015-2015
Charger - 2011-2014
Journey - 2011-2017***
Freemont - 2011-2014
- Must have 4.3" or 8.4" Uconnect Radio
- For the 2011-2017 Dodge Journey, the Crux RVCCH-75F does not include the required camera. Please contact us after you purchase so that we can include the correct camera.